Celebrate 9 Years of grassroots STEM collaboration in Arizona!
This year’s statewide conference brings together Arizona’s key stakeholders in business, industry, education, government, NGO, the community to:
- share best practices, lessons learns and stories from the field
- build unique and diverse STEM networks
- discuss how we can work as connected ecosystem to improve public STEM awareness and improve workforce readiness
- Network with 1200+ community, business and education leaders
- 60+ panels, workshops, roundtables and talks
- 50+ STEM exhibitors
- Educators: Professional Development Hours Available
This year’s program will include the following 6 tracks
STEM Policy – Explore how federal, state and city leaders are teaming with Arizona’s STEM Ecosystem to build opportunities for Arizona.
STEM in Education – Innovative ideas and practices to impact STEM in and out of the classroom.
Broadening Participation in STEM – Join conversations of how we can collaboratively increase STEM access for ALL Arizonans.
Tricks of the trade for STEM organizers– Best practices to plan, promote, engage your community, and build partnerships for your STEM events.
STEM Workforce – What lies ahead for Arizona’s STEM workforce? Join important discussion about Arizona’s workforce pathways and how we can collaborate to fill the gaps in careers such as Advanced Manufacturing, Cybersecurity and Aerospace.
Best Deal Available:
- Company Team - 10 pack - $200
- Educators - $25 (Early bird - $20)
- Students - $10 (Early bird - $5)
- General Public - $35 (Early bird $30)
- Group of 10 or more – contact conference@SciTechInstitute.org
Exhibitor & Sponsor Tables:
- 1 Table - $350
Lunch – on-site lunch options will be available.
Exhibit or Sponsor – limited space to showcase your STEM at the conference.